LaCrosse Alphaburly SST 2000g Boots in Realtree AP
LaCrosse Footwear make some of the world toughest and most innovative hunting footwear. I’ve had a number of their products to review over the past year and all of them have proved to be creditable performers.
However, I’ve been struggling a bit in extreme conditions as most of my boots aren’t lined. “No problem” came the response from LaCrosse “we have just the thing!”
At first glance you have to say that these are incredibly well engineered and well thought out boots. From the reinforced toe to the Scent Suppressing Technology (SST) gaiters.
Not only are these boots incredibly warm (as you’d expect from all that insulation!) but they’re also remarkably comfortable.
That’s thanks to the LaCrosse Ankle Fit design that cups the heel to provide a snug fit. Et voila – no more blisters!
The LaCrosse Alphaburly SST 2000g boots are perfect for hunting in colder climates in places where you may be stationary for long periods such as tree stands and blinds.
Realtree AP is the worlds most versatile sporting camouflage pattern and the perfect finish. It matches almost every environment in which you’re likely to need the Alphaburly SSTs.
From hunting bear in mountains of Idaho to stalking wild boar by moonlight in the forests of West Germany, the LaCrosse Alphaburly SST 2000g are the ultimate cold weather hunting boots.
Here’s what LaCrosse say about them:
The Alpha® SST™ (Scent Suppressing Technology™), made of rubber-clad, naturally-insulating neoprene has a scent-proof gator on the top of the boots and provides scent control on the inside as well as the outside.
This makes it a great choice for scent-free stealth while traveling to and from the treestand. With a nylon fabric lining for comfort and snag-proof durability. Features 2000G Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation for colder hunting conditions.
- Scent-free, 100% waterproof rubber-over-naturally insulating neoprene will keep your foot dry and warm in the wettest conditions.
- 2000G Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation for those needing protection in extreme cold environments
- Neoprene stretches for a personalized fit and provides warmth by slowing the release of body heat
- Removable gator fights odor forming bacteria while locking in any remaining odor
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit™design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Realtree AP™ is neutral, open, high contrast, and realistic. The High Definition® printing process stands up to the real-life effects of nature
- ATS™ outsole features shallow, self-cleaning lugs that are ideal for stalking and keeping you from getting stuck in the mud
- Nylon shank
- 18″ height
- 7.6 lbs per pair
Check out the cool advertising video featuring the Alphaburly SST below the photos