The 2015 Arena 34 Bow from Bear Archery in Realtree Xtra Green.
Prepare yourself for Team Wild’s introduction to the new 2015 Arena Bear Archery Bow.
Team Wild introduces the third addition to Bear’s popular speed bow, powered by Bear’s Synchronized Hybrid Cam System. The all-new Bear Archery Arena Bow combines both innovative design and state of the art technology to optimize performance and efficiency.
Bear’s focus- to maximize the balance between speed and accuracy. The Super-Deluxe, slightly bigger brother of the Arena 30, the new Arena 34 adds four inches to the axle-to-axle length but still retains a 6.5″ brace height sweet spot for an obscene level of speed, comfort and forgiveness.
Incorporating the latest technological advancements the Arena 34 bow is proof of Bear’s commitment to innovation, design and top level engineering. The Arena 34 comes with newly designed H15 Hybrid Cams that offer fluency all the way through from the draw cycle to a smooth draw back. Bear recommends taking advantage of the optional cable stops or the even more impressive limb stops to your bow.
Bear’s inspired dedication and passion to provide the best experience for its customers, which means the latest technology, innovative design and research that all feature on the new Arena 34 model. Evident through it’s ongoing partnership with Realtree.
The Arena’s dead- silent and shock free shooting is compliment of its Bi- dimensionally adjustable string suppressors. Made from the finest material and manufactured through a propriety process known only by a few is the Bear’s Contraband HP strings and cables. Furthermore, the Bear Hinge Guard is designed to greatly increase lateral torque on the riser and limbs, squeezing out every last piece of accuracy.
Confident that the results will speak for themselves, Bear Archery invites bowhunters to put their equipment and skills to the test by going to the closest dealer to see if their current bow stacks up against the all-new Arena.
- Weight: 4lbs
- FPS: 340
- Brace Height: 6 1/2”
- Axle-to-Axel: 34- 1/2”
- Peak Draw Weight: 50/60/70 lbs.
- Draw Length Range: 26- 1/2” – 31”
- Let Off: 75%
- Limbs: Max- preload quad limbs for proven power.
- Limb power: High strength nut for fully adjustable pivoting movement of limb pocket.
- Limb pockets: High- precision zero tolerance limb pocket for positive fit and secure lock.
- Riser: Advanced riser technology evenly distributes limb loads.
- Stainless steel stabilising bushing.
- Rubber riser absorbs vibration and sound.
- Hinge guard: Bear hinge guard reduces lateral torque while shooting.
- Spring Suppressors: Bi- dimensional adjustable top and bottom offset string suppressors.
- H15 Hybrid Cam: New H15 Hybrid cam system offers easier draw cycle and Letdown, while delivering ultra fast speeds.